• Acrylic paints, any brand + color – here is a link to a starter kit:
Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint Technique Set – Wet on Wet
• Old Books, papers, scraps, sheet music
• If you need images try unslpash.com
• A hard tool such as a credit card or pallet knife to move paint and medium around – CONDA Palette Knife Painting Stainless Steel Spatula Palette Knife Oil Paint Metal Knives Wood Handle (Red 5 Piece)
• a couple of different brushes from very thin to wide & flat – Princeton Select Artiste, Mixed-Media Brushes for Acrylic, Oil, Watercolor Series 3750, 6 Piece Value Set 120
• Stamps , stencils and other mark making tools
• Water spray bottle, rags, paper towels & scissors
• leave the judgement at the door
My sincere apologies for the length of this video.
This was more a learning of Adobe Premier Pro for me.
My next class will be cut into sections of short videos that you can watch , do, & return to.