• An vintage book or sketch book
• An assortment of scraps of papers from personal collections, old magazines, scrapbook paper etc. for collage
• Acrylic matte medium (I used Liquitex Matte Medium)
• Acrylic Paints
• Liquitex Black Gesso (Black acrylic paint will do fine!)
• Stabilo-All Pencils, Black (Black)
• SAKURA – Gelly Basic White Pen- Set 3
• A couple of different size brushes, from very thin to wide and flat
• A palette knife or a hard tool such as an old credit card to move paint around
• Stamps, stencils, skewers and other mark making tools
• String and Needle
• Spray bottle, rags, make-up sponge and plastic lids to use as palettes
Refrence Images & Links
click on images to get the large copy
If you want different images, check out these links:
Unsplash — Beautiful, free photos. Gifted by the world’s most generous community of photographers.
Creative Commons — A non-profit organization devoted to expanding the range of creative works available for others to build upon legally and to share.
Pixabay — An international website for sharing free photos, illustrations, vector graphics, and film footage.